Our home care division has tripled in size in the last eight years, and continues to grow with demand.
In recent weeks we have welcomed the following team members:
- Deb Whitelock is the new Regional Coordinator South. Her role is to lead our team of care coordinators in the southern region, ensuring they are supported in getting the best result for our clients.
- We also have two new Care Coordinators, Kathleen Whittle (relief) and Michelle Conway (north). They are the clients’ point of contact, working with each client to provide a package of tailored care and services.
- Priya Ragam has moved into the new role of Care Coordinator HACC (home and community care). She will be overseeing and growing the Kites social program, which offers day trips and outings to home care clients.
- Toni Williams has been appointed to the new role of Resource Team Leader, and we have two new Resource Coordinators, Lisanne Devlin and Jess Kierath. The resource team deals with queries from clients about the scheduling of the 5000 services we deliver each week.
- Lucy Woodward is our new Home Care Receptionist and the first point of contact, providing assistance where possible or directing callers to other team members.
- In residential care, we welcome Jackie Smith as the new Respite Admission Coordinator. Jackie’s role is to books clients in for short stays in our care centres.