Support the Tune into Life expansion
In 2016 we piloted an innovative music program called Tune into Life to help people with dementia reconnect with deep memories and their loved ones.
The clients who took part in the pilot were happier and enjoyed better relationships with our staff, as well as their loved ones, through listening to music together.
Now, we want to expand the program to all our care centres in Perth and have created the Tune into Life iPod Drive to support the program’s expansion.
We need your help.
To support the expansion, we need to raise $10,000 to buy music and equipment needed to roll out the program. This will help us to reach 1,000 people living with dementia.
To donate, all you need to do is to visit our Just Giving page by CLICKING HERE
If you have a pre-loved ipod shuffle that you would like to donate you can also drop these off at mulptiple locations across Perth including:
- Amana Living Head Office, Ground Floor reception, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco.
- St Georges Care Centre, Bayswater
- Lefroy Care Centre, Bull Creek
- Kinross Care Centre, Kinross
- Moline Care Centre, Karrinyup
- Lady McCusker Care Centre, Duncraig
- St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Karrinyup
- All Saints College, Bull Creek
We are also recruiting volunteers to support the Tune into Life program across Perth. If you’re interested in getting involved, contact the Amana Living Volunteers team on 9424 6335 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.