Value Interim Package - Home Care Services
Become our VIP
Have you recently been assessed by the ACAT team for home care and have been approved for a package, but are still waiting to be allocated your package?
Unfortunately, there can be a delay of a few months between an ACAT assessment and the Commonwealth Government allocating a home care package.
Amana Living has an excellent offer to help you in the interim period. For $199 we can come and provide you with 5 hours of home care.
Overview of interim package:
- $199 for 5 hours care
- 5 hours of care between the hours of 7am and 5pm (excludes Public Holidays, Weekends and Clinical care. The 5 hours must be used within the same month)
- Your dedicated Client Service Manager will meet with you to discuss your goals of care and what services you would like to receive
- Can be used for up to 6 months or until your package is approved. Extra hours can be purchased at a rate of $57.60
- This 5 hours can cover these types of services: Domestic Assistance, Personal Care, Respite and Social Support.
Examples of these types of services are:
- Getting out and about – Transportation to medical appointments or shopping trips
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Meal preparation
These services can be started right away so we can take care of things, then you get more time for the enjoyable parts of life.
Or…are you an existing Amana Living client and want to purchase further hours or top up the services you already have with extra hours? If so the Value Interim Package is ideal for you to use to buy extra hours.
Terms and Conditions will be discussed in the personal meeting with your coordinator before you begin your services.
If you access Government-subsidised services, the cost is the same, whatever services you choose. This will be worked out according to your individual circumstances. Any unspent funds accumulate for you to use later on.
Depending on your needs and preferences, you may be eligible for Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or Packaged Care. We can help you find out what you are eligible for. We can also arrange top-up services if you want more than the services available to you under subsidised care.
As your needs change, the services you receive at home from Amana Living can also change. We will work with you to determine the best combination of services for you and the most cost-effective way to access those services. We will make sure they are delivered at the right time by skilled and friendly staff.
We operate across the Perth metro area and in Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
We welcome phone enquiries. We won’t give you the ‘hard sell’. We’re here to guide you as to the best options for you. Please call us on 1300 26 26 26.