Become our VIP
Have you recently been assessed by the ACAT team for home care, received confirmation that you have been approved for a package, but are still waiting to be allocated your package?
Unfortunately, there can be a delay of a few months between an ACAT assessment and the Commonwealth Government allocating a home care package.
Amana Living has an excellent offer to help you in the interim period. For $199 we can come and provide you with 5 hours of home care.
Overview of interim package:
- $199 for 5 hours care
- 5 hours of care between the hours of 7am and 5pm (excludes Public Holidays, Weekends and Clinical care)
- A Care Coordinator meeting to discuss your goals of care and what services you would like to receive
- Can be used for up to 6 months or until your package is approved, whichever comes sooner.Extra hours can be purchased at a rate of $57.60
- This 5 hours can cover these types of services: Domestic Assistance, Personal Care, Respite and Social Support.
Examples of these types of services are:
- Getting out and about – Transportation to medical appointments or shopping trips
- Cleaning & Laundry
- Meal preparation
These services can be started right away so we can take care of things, then you get more time for the enjoyable parts of life.
Or…are you an existing Amana Living client and want to purchase further hours or top up the services you already have with extra hours? If so the Value Interim Package is ideal for you to use to buy extra hours.
Terms and Conditions will be discussed in the personal meeting with your coordinator before you begin your services.
To book your services, or if you have any further questions please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 26 26 26 or send us an online enquiry form by clicking on the "Contact Us" form below.