In addition to industry leading pay rates, Amana Living offers staff a range of benefits.
Tax effective salary packaging
So that you are able to get the most out of your gross salary, we offer salary packaging benefits valued at up to $15,900 pa.
This program offers:
- discounted health insurance through either HBF or Medibank Private;
- a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, free to all employees and their families; and
- free flu vaccinations each year.
Free nationally recognised training opportunities
The Amana Living Registered Training Organisation offers the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community) (CHC33015)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
Employees have the following opportunities:
- the ability to take six or 12 months’ leave through our deferred salary program;
- paid parental leave benefits up to 12 weeks pay in addition to government schemes; and
- the option to purchase an additional one week of annual leave each year.
Recognition and celebration
- We love to recognise and celebrate the achievements of our staff. Each year we invite all staff to our Annual Awards Dinner to acknowledge these achievements.
- In recognising the importance of family at Amana Living, we hold an annual picnic for all staff and their families to enjoy.
Child care assistance
During the school holidays parents can receive a subsidy towards their child care costs.